Conversion & Clocking
• Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom;
• Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz;
• Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances.
• 2x Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. All work as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks;
• USB-C port carrying up to 8 input and 8 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers.
• Secondary USB-C port allowing reverse-charging;
• Digitally expandable over S/PDIF;
• Analog monitor outputs including 1x stereo output over RCA and 1x stereo output over TRS (mirrored);
• 2x stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control.
• Bus-powered interface - no need for a dedicated power source, powered by the USB connection.
• Direct hardware monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency.
• Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback.
• Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters.
• Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes.
• Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and split headphone mixes into individual cue and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects, and stereo link;
Real-Time Effects Processing
• Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear;
• Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by DSP & FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency.
Included Onboard Effects
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 effects included:
2 Preamps (Gyraf Gyratec IX, BA-31)
4 Equalizers (incl. VEQ-1A, VMEQ-5)
5 Compressors & Limiters (incl. Stay-Levin, FET-A76, VCA160)
22 Guitar Amps & Cabs (incl. Bluelux 1x12, Tube Guitar Amp)
2 Special Processing Effects (Expander, Noise Gate)
1 Reverb Effect (Auraverb)
1 Guitar Tuner (A-Tuner)
Full list of effects
Gyraf Gyratec IX - Dual Tube Mic Preamp with HPF
VCA160 - VCA Compressor / Limiter
Stay-Levin - Vari-Mu Tube Compressor
FET-A76 - FET Compressor / Limiting Amplifier
VEQ-1A - 2-Band Tube EQ
VMEQ-5 - 3-Band Tube Mid-Range EQ
X903 - VCA Compressor / Limiter
PowerFFC - Feed-Forward Compressor
Clear Q - Parametric EQ
Power EX - Expander
VEQ-HLF - Tube 2-Band HPF / LPF
Auraverb - Reverb
BA-31 - Germanium Mic Preamp
Power Gate - Noise Gate
A-Tuner - Guitar Tuner
Plexi 59 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
Bass SuperTube VR - Tube Guitar Amp
Darkface 65 (US) - Tube Guitar Amp
Top30 (UK) Bright - Tube Guitar Amp
Tweed Deluxe (US) - Tube Guitar Amp
Overange 120 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
BurnSphere (DE) Lead - Tube Guitar Amp
Marcus II (US) Lead - Tube Guitar Amp
Modern (US) CH3 - Tube Guitar Amp
Rock 75 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
Rock 22.10 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
Darkface 65 2x12 - 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
Top30 2x12 - 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
Modern 4x12 - 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
Green 2x12 - 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
Vintage 4x12 - 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
Green 4x12 - 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
Caliper 50 1x10 - 1x10 Guitar Cabinet
Bluelux 1x12 - 1x12 Guitar Cabinet
Clst 1x12 - 1x12 Guitar Cabinet
England 4x12 - 4x12 Guitar Cabinet
Bass Tube 1x15 - 1x15 Guitar Cabinet
2 × Mic / Line Inputs / Hi-Z Inputs
48V phantom power and independent preamp gain for each input
1 × Primary Monitor Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max, signal balanced, DC-coupled
1 × Secondary Monitor Out on RCA mirrored from the primary out
2 × Stereo Headphone Outputs